You are here

Sex Offender Registration

Most sex offenses require you to register, and periodically renew such registration, with the registration coordinator of the local law enforcement authority in your area as directed by the New Hampshire Department of Safety.  This duty to register is to be done on the frequency and duration outlined in the statute based on your offense history, and it will be verified by your officer regularly.  For verification purposes, see the National Sex Offender Registry for registration verification.