You are here



Q: What is the procedure for the drug testing program also known as Code-A-Phone Answering Service?
Q: How can I have my probation/supervised release terminated early?
Q: I have a family member/friend who is scheduled to be released from prison. They were convicted in federal court in another district or state but want to reside in the _____ District of _____. How can his/her case be transferred?
Q: I am an employer and I want to know if a prospective employee has been convicted of a crime, can you run a background check?
Q: What are the standard conditions of probation the court must impose?
Q: I am on probation/supervised release. Am I allowed to leave the state?
Q: I have been released from federal prison, how soon do I have to report for supervision?
Q: I know of a family member who is on Federal probation/supervised release, can you tell me what crime they committed?


Q: If I am convicted of a Federal crime, can I or a family member own or possess a firearm?
Q: How do I have my conviction expunged?
Q: If I am convicted of a felony in Federal court, can I vote?
Q: Where can I find the probation or pretrial service office mailing address?
Q: What is the presentence investigation phase of a case?
Q: What is supervision?
Q: Where can I find information about the district court’s judges and magistrate judges?
Q: If I am convicted of a Federal crime, am I permitted to hunt?
Q: I have been found guilty in Federal Court, what happens next?
Q: How do I get a certified copy of a document?
Q: I have a friend/family member who is in prison. How do I find out where he is being held?
Q: I am owed court-ordered restitution, who do I contact to get my money?
Q: I owe restitution for my crime. Who do I pay?
Q: Where can I get information regarding child support?


Q: I have been sentenced and am waiting to be told where to report to serve my sentence. Do I report to my U.S. Probation Officer until I am assigned to a prison?
Q: Does Pretrial Services work for the U.S. Attorney’s Office, also known as the "government?"
Q: What types of bond may be set by the Court?
Q: What is needed to post a property bond?
Q: What happens if the bond is revoked?
Q: What does it mean when someone is a third party custodian?
Q: What are the conditions of release?
Q: What is required for electronic monitoring in a home?
Q: I have an urgent issue and my officer is not available. What should I do?
Q: I forgot to call the drug testing line last night, what can I do now?
Q: I am on drug testing and was just prescribed medication by my doctor. What should I do?
Q: I am on Pretrial supervision, and I was arrested or cited. What do I do now?
Q: I was sentenced and have been allowed to self-surrender to a federal institution. Am I still on supervision?