Empowering Change - Improving Lives - Protecting Communities
It is the mission of the U.S. Probation and Pretrial Services Office for the District of New Hampshire, as a component of the federal judiciary responsible for community corrections, to provide protection to the citizens of New Hampshire and to assist in the fair administration of justice.
We believe ...
- In protecting the community while offering every offender the opportunity for meaningful change.
- In being sensitive to victims' concerns and responsive to their needs.
- In pursuing proactive change and continuous improvement in our quest for quality.
- In seeking justice through integrity, honesty, and fairness.
- In promoting collaboration and communication within the office and with other agencies.
- In recognizing, rewarding, and developing every staff member.