Effective immediately, the Rudman Courthouse will be closed to the public and all district court hearings scheduled before March 23, 2020, are continued. Additionally, as previously ordered, the district court has canceled all jury trials, grand jury proceedings, and naturalization ceremonies scheduled before May 1, 2020.
Empowering Change - Improving Lives - Protecting Communities
It is the mission of the U.S. Probation and Pretrial Services Office for the District of New Hampshire, as a component of the federal judiciary responsible for community corrections, to provide protection to the citizens of New Hampshire and to assist in the fair administration of justice.
We believe ...
- In protecting the community while offering every offender the opportunity for meaningful change.
- In being sensitive to victims' concerns and responsive to their needs.
- In pursuing proactive change and continuous improvement in our quest for quality.
- In seeking justice through integrity, honesty, and fairness.
- In promoting collaboration and communication within the office and with other agencies.
- In recognizing, rewarding, and developing every staff member.